1. Name and contact details of data controller as well as data protection officer of the company
This privacy statement shall apply with respect to data processed by:
Telephone: +49 (0) 8231 95770
Facsimile: +49 (0) 8231 9577 22
You can contact the company’s data protection officer at the following address, attn:
Telephone: +49 (0) 8231 95770
Facsimile: +49 (0) 8231 9577 22
or by e-mail at Datenschutzbeauftragter@pharmpur.de.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type/nature and purpose of use of data
When you access our website at www.ophtafutur.de, the browser you are using on your computer will automatically be sending information to the server of our website. This information will temporarily be stored in what is referred to as a log file. The following information will in this context be stored automatically and retained until deletion by automatic means:
- IP address of the computer requesting access;
- date and time of access;
- name and URL of file retrieved;
- website from which you visited our website (referrer URL);
- browser used and, if applicable, operating system used on your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The specified data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring smooth loading of website;
- ensuring that our website is convenient to use;
- analysis of system security and stability; as well as
- other administrative purposes.
Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 f) GDPR forms the legal basis of data processing. Our legitimate interest in data collection is based on the purposes listed above. We will definitely never use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions as to your identity.
During your website visit, we will also be using cookies and analytical services. For detailed information on this subject see clauses 4 and 5 of this privacy statement.
3. Disclosing, publishing or disseminating data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties where:
- you have explicitly given us your consent in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 a) GDPR;
- it is necessary for us to disclose such personal information in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 f) GDPR for the purpose of establishment, exercising or defence of legal claims and where no reason exists to believe that an overriding interest worthy of protection exists on your part with respect to non-disclosure of your data;
- a statutory obligation to disclose data exists pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 c) GDPR; and
- it is permitted by law to disclose such information and it is necessary for managing contracts with you in line with Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 b) GDPR.
Information that depends on the specific terminal device used is stored automatically in the cookie. This does not mean, however, that your identity will be revealed to us directly as a result.
Data processed by cookies is required for the specified purposes for the purpose of safeguarding legitimate interests on the part of ourselves as well as third parties pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. It is, however, possible to change browser settings in such a way that no cookies will be stored on your computer or that it will always be pointed out to you before a new cookie is created. Where you disable cookies completely, however, you may not be able to use all of the functions of our website.
5. Analytical tools
The tracking techniques listed in the following which are applied by us are used by us on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 f) GDPR. The tracking techniques applied are to ensure that the layout and design of our website conform to requirements and they also lay the foundations for continuous optimisation of our website. Also, we apply tracking techniques for recording statistics on the use of our website and analyse such data for the purpose of optimising our offering for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate interests within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation. The data processing purposes and categories of data concerned may be seen from the respective tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as ”Google“), for the purpose of designing our website as required and continuously optimising our website. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles will be created and cookies (see clause 4) will be used. The information generated with the cookie about use of the website by you such as
- type/version of browser used;
- operating system used;
- referrer URL (website visited before);
- host name of accessing computer (IP address), time of server inquiry, will be transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. Information will be used for evaluating use of the website, for compiling reports on website activities and for rendering additional services associated with use of website and internet for the purposes of market research and designing this website as required. This information may also be transmitted to third parties where this is required by law or where third parties are processing this data based on a contract. Google will never bring together your IP address and other Google data. IP addresses will be anonymised to prevent classification (IP masking).
You can prevent cookies from being enabled by changing your browser software settings accordingly; we would, however, like to point out to you that in this case it may not be possible for you to use the full scope of the functionalities of this website.
Furthermore, it is possible for you to prevent the collection of data generated through the cookie and relating to the use of the website made by you (including your IP address) as well as processing of this data by downloading a browser add-on and installing such add-on for your browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on particularly on mobile terminal devices, it is possible for you to prevent collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent collection of your data in the future when you visit this website. This opt-out cookie will only apply when you use this browser and with respect to our website and it will be stored on your device. In the event that you delete cookies in your browser, this opt-out cookie will have to be set again.
For more information on protection of privacy in connection with Google Analytics see Google Analytics help function, for instance (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to be given access to your personal data processed by us. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to be informed about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data has been or will be disclosed, the scheduled period of storage, the existence of the right to have inappropriate data corrected, the right to have data deleted, the right to restrict processing or the right to prevent processing, the existence of a right to complain, the right to be informed about the source of your data unless such data was collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision taking processes including profiling and, if applicable, the right to request meaningful information as to details thereof;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request correction of inappropriate data stored about you or completion of your personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request deletion of your personal data stored by us unless processing of such data is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for establishment, exercising or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data where correctness of data is contested by you, it is unlawful to process such data but you refuse to have it deleted and if we no longer need the information but you need it for establishment, exercising or defence of legal claims or where you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission thereof to another controller;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, you have the right to cancel or withdraw at any time the consent given by you some time in the past (right to remove privilege). As a consequence thereof, we will in the future no longer have the right to continue data processing performed in the past based on this consent; and
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, it is possible for you to contact the supervisory authority competent at your usual residence or workplace or our business seat.
7. Right to prevent processing
Where your personal data is processed based on a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 f) GDPR, you have the right to prevent processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR provided that reasons to do so are arising from your particular situation or provided that the objection to processing relates to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to prevent processing which will be executed by us without a particular situation having to be indicated.
Where you wish to avail yourself of your right to remove privilege or right to prevent processing, all you have to do is send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Up-to-dateness and changes in this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid as of May 2018.
As our website and related offerings continuously evolve or as the requirements stipulated by law or public authorities change, it may prove to be necessary for us to adapt this privacy statement. You can download and print the privacy statement, as valid and amended at the time, from our website at https://ophthafutur.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ophthafutur_privacy-policy_en.pdf at any time.